1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we provide information on the collection of personal data during your use of our website.
“Personal data” means all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The controller as per Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the GDPR is:
Steinbeis Holding GmbH, Joseph-Wild-Str. 13, 81829 Munich, Germany; info(at)st-holding.de; Phone +49 89 5161777 0
(3) Steinbeis Holding GmbH is legally obligated to appoint a data protection officer.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
A right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority exists at all times. To do so, please contact the Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) During purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in in order to use the website, register or send us information in another way, we collect no personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which are necessary for technical reasons in order for us to display our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of your request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) If you contact us by email or a contact form, we store the data you provide (your email address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data created in this connection after storage is no longer required, or, if legal retention requirements exist, we restrict the processing.
(3) If we make use of service providers for individual functions of our content or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail of the respective operations below. We will also identify the specified criteria of the storage duration.
(4) In addition to the above-named data, cookies are stored on your computer during your use of our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in a manner associated with the browser you use and through which certain information is provided to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet content user-friendlier and more effective overall.
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (in this regard, see (2))
Persistent cookies (in this regard, see (3))
(2) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID with which the various queries of your browser can be associated during the same session. They allow your computer to be recognised if you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-configured amount of time, which can differ by cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
(4) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
5. Use of other services
(1) Besides purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you normally must provide further personal data, which we use in order to provide the respective service and to which the above-named data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we make use of external service providers for processing. We have selected and engaged them carefully; they are bound by our instructions and are audited regularly.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are domiciled in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
6. Getty Images
Within this website, images from “Getty Images” may be displayed in their own frame. Displaying these images necessitates Getty Images receiving the users’ IP addresses in order to be able to transfer images to the users’ browsers. To our knowledge, the IP address is used only for this purpose. However, the provider has no influence on this if Getty Images stores the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. If we are aware of such use, we will either inform the users or remove the images.
7. External Links
To provide you with optimal information, links are located on our site that refer to sites of third parties. Insofar as this is not obvious, we notify you that they are external links. The website operator has no influence on the content and presentation of these sites of other providers and thus refers to their data protection statements. Therefore, the guarantees of this data protection statement obviously do not apply there.
8. Objection to or withdrawal from processing of your data
(1) If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the consideration of interests, you can object to the processing. This is especially the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract, which we describe in each case in the following description of the function. If you exercise the right to object, we ask that you describe the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have. In the event of your legitimate objection, we review the situation and will either cease/adjust the data processing or identify our compelling grounds that are deserving of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising via:
Withdrawal by email: info(at)st-holding.de
Withdrawal by post: Steinbeis Holding GmbH, Joseph-Wild-Str. 13, 81829 Munich, Germany
As of 21 March 2020